WMKV Ownership / Business Practices
Message to supporters regarding contributions to the radio station:
"WMKV(FM) is licensed to Maple Knoll Communities, Inc. and is a non-profit organization exempt from tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and gifts and contributions to us are deductible within the limits prescribed by law. In accordance with Section 170(f)(8) of the Code, we gratefully acknowledge your gift and advise that of the amount received, part shall constitute a charitable gift, and the balance shall be allocable to the estimated fair market value of the premium you received. We are thankful for friends like you."
Disclosure of Business Practices:
1. What is your policy regarding customer privacy?
We never provide any other parties except our licensee, Maple Knoll Communities, Inc., with access to your email address, postal address, or any other information that we may collect from you.
3. Will the customer be informed of problems with a delivery and their options?
We will contact you as soon as we know your order will be delayed. The only reason your order could be delayed is if your credit card is declined or your check is returned, in which case we will contact you immediately for another card number or to make other payment arrangements.
4. How are the items normally delivered?
Items are generally delivered via US Postal Service Ground or UPS Ground.
5. Are there any charges related to ordering electronically?
No. No additional fees are charged when placing an order electronically.
6. If I have a question or complaint, where can I mail it?
c/o Maple Knoll Communities, Inc.
11100 Springfield Pike
Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
7. Is there a phone number where I can reach an employee?
Contact George Zahn, Station Director, WMKV FM, at (513) 782-2427 or Toll-Free at 1-877-772-9658 (WMKV).
8. Customer Service:
For customer service and other information contact us at (513) 782-2427 or Toll-Free at 1-877-772-9658 (WMKV), Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm EST. Any calls placed outside those hours will be transferred to our voice mail system and will be returned the next business day.
9. WMKV's Licensee, Maple Knoll Communities, Inc., Corporate Information:
10. WMKV EEO Public File Report:
To view WMKV's EEO Public File Report, please click here.
11. Notice: Community Advisory Board Meeting Announcement:
The WMKV Community Advisory Board meets regularly at least twice per year. The meetings are open to the public. Our next meeting, open to the public, will be held January 16 at 1:00pm, in the Maple Knoll Village board room. More information at 513-782-2427. For the latest minutes of our last meeting, click here.
12. WMKV Senior Management:
General Manager George Zahn
Development Director Bob Hanneken (email@example.com)
Maple Knoll VP of Marketing Megan Ulrich (firstname.lastname@example.org)
13. WMKV Community Advisory Board Members:
Mr. John Anderson
Ms. Kay Casey
Mr. Nate Henderson
Dr. James C. King (chair)
Mr. Ken Mandel
Ms. Haruko Mizoguchi
Ms. Megan Ulrich
14. WMKV strives to create community-responsive programming for a diverse listening audience, including multi-cultural and inter-generational music, historic radio comedies and dramas, important topical discussion programs, and educational fare such as Kaleidoscope, with a welcoming non-divisive atmosphere for all ages and backgrounds. For the latest WMKV Quarterly Program Issues list,
click here. For our additional recent outreach/programming efforts,
15. To view WMKV’s Diversity Statement, click here.
16. To view WMKV's Ownership Reports, click here.
Note: The next Maple Knoll Communities Board Meeting is a closed meeting on November 18, 2022.